CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Home Coming 2020

It has been so fun to watch my daughter get ready for her 1st dance. My feelings were a little hurt that she wanted to get ready with friends at their house. The joys of children having friends.  I at least got one "prep" picture before she ran off to finish that hair and make up. 


Trey Larson is a "little" taller. Trey is 6'8 and Maddie 5'3. 

Pretty girl. A few weeks ago her and I went prom dress shopping. Although the decision making was driving me CRAZY it was a great feeling knowing whatever she chose it was going to be modest. Maddie's day date was hiking. They were then taken to Freddy's in St. George for lunch. They went to Fiesta Fun to bowl and play miniature golf. Unfortunately many others had the same thought. After spending 45 minutes in both lines they decided to call it day and get the girls home so they could get ready for the dance.


Hunter's date was with Miss Emily Dobson. Although Hunter doesn't prep quite as much as Maddie it's still fun to watch them get ready and to look their best. For Hunter's day date the boys picked the girls up at 8am to go hiking in Zion. I had 6 young men at my house at 7am making sandwiches and packing lunches for their day  I'm thankful for the good kids we have been blessed with. And the good friends they have made over these past few years. 

0 comments: