CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 02, 2018

Look Who's 14!

Oh how I love this sweet girl!
She is officially 14.

This girl sure knows how to keep us laughing. I don't think I got one "normal" picture of her that night. 


Pretending to wipe her tears of joy away. She was that excited to get her book! 


Oh ya! 
We love our Monsters Inc.


Yes, I know I'm a goof ball. And I just don't care.....





Happy Birthday sweet girl!
This young lady loves to read. She loves the Percy Jackson Series, the Royal Target Series and Out of Nowhere. She loves watching Last Man Standing, Chuck, Psych and Super Natural. But her favorite thing in whole wide world is Volleyball. This girl just started Club volleyball and is loving it. She can't wait to try out for the Freshman team this year. 

0 comments: