CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Kolob


We have had and still have one more family reunion to go to this summer. It seems like we have something going on every single week. Between the reunions, our own family vacations, volleyball and working on our house it's been a bit CRAZY this summer.  This particular Saturday we needed a litte bit of a break from working on the house. So when Kory said he needed to go to Kolob Saturday afternoon to meet with a potential client I loaded up our kayaks and we went with him.  

The water, the laughter and pure joy is what I needed to re-juvenate my soul!


I love that these kayaks are small enough that the kiddo's can navigate them all by themselves. 


When others were on the kayaks there was plenty of sand to play in. I forgot to throw in our sand toys but it didn't stop this young lady from playing. 


Hunter got a little car sick and so chose to stay on the side watching everyone else play. 
Don't mind his funny face. He wasn't thrilled I was taking his picture. 


I love how gentle and smooth the water is. These kayaks have a weight limit of 85 pounds. But....Kylie and I did NOT sink completely. 

Maddie trying to push off the shore without getting wet. 
Silly girl.....You are in water!


We weren't there long. But it was long enough to enjoy the great outdoors and make some impromptu memories. I love my family!

0 comments: