CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 08, 2017

Brayden's Baptism

My little man finally had his "big" day. 
He was so, so excited to be baptized!
I found this figure 8 rock with Emily and just had to take Brayden to get his picture taken in it too!
I just love it!

This kid loves me taking his pictures. He's always asking if I have my camera out to take his picture when he's dressed up, or riding his bike, or doing something "cool" in his mind. When he smiles his face gets all squinty, squishable and kissable.  

This is my favorite picture!
It just says it all... 

When his big day arrived we used the whole family.
We had a special musical number done by Madelyn, Hunter and friends.
These 3 girls, Lindy, Secoya and Madelyn sang Remember The Promise (my favorite baptism song). 

Hunter played his cello during the musical number 

and Nate was the accompanist. These teenagers did such a good job! 
Emily was the chorister, Aunt Sheri gave the talk on baptism and Grandpa Christensen gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. 

Finally the big moment had arrived!


Following the baptism we invited everyone over to my parents backyard for lunch. 
Jason, Sheri, Madelyn, Secoya (friend), Emily, Hanna, Becca (friend)


Grandma Christensen, Miranda, Jonathan, Camille 

Dylan(friend), Jamie, Brionney, David (friend), GG Pa. 

Waiting in line for the yummy food. 

It was such a wonderful day. So thankful that we were able to celebrate with Brayden who made his first covenant with his Heavenly Father surrounded by family and friends. 

0 comments: