CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Preschool Graduation

My baby graduated from Preschool. I can't believe this is MY baby!

Kylie is my girl, she loves being home with mom. She's my little helper. She helps me fold clothes and put them a way. She clears the table and helps load the dishwasher. She loves washing dishes. She likes to sweep and have me hold the dust pan for her! She loves to make cookies and help me get dinner ready I love snuggling on the couch and reading stories to her. We paint our nails in fun colors and enjoy each others company. We are quite the team and oh how I miss her when she's gone during the day. But this mom needed to start cutting the apron strings. Cause' this little one did not like being away from Mom. It took Kylie a few drop offs to preschool without tears but she did it! After the first 2 weeks being a way from Mom for 2.5 hrs a day 2 times a week she decided she liked preschool and it was o.k to go. 

This is Miss Lori. We really love this woman who was patient and kind and taught Kylie everything she needed to know to start Kindergarten.   

Preschool Graduation was held outside at the park. The kids sang songs, recited the alphabet and showed us what they had learned all year long. 

Such a cutie, singing to me! 

When her name was called she walked "down the isle" and was given her Preschool memory book. It is full of pictures of Kylie at different school functions, drawings and writings that Kylie made, and projects she did.  

Why do they have to grow up?
I love her baby face! I can't believe she's almost 5. 

My favorite picture of the evening.
Kylie and her dad! 

You did good tonight beautiful!
So glad preschool was success for you! 
Sure love you!

0 comments: