CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Halloween Party

Kory and I threw a Halloween Party 2 years ago. We invited people who had children our kids ages and didn't have older kids. We kept it very fun and games for 3yr olds and younger. This is why we didn't invite any older children. We had so much fun and the kids talked about our party for long afterwards so we planned on throwing another one last year. Last year however I had just brougt Emily home and I wasn't up for a party at my house. This year however it's on again. The kids and I made many many invitations yesterday and will be delivering them tommorrow after preschool. This year we are inviting anyone who wants to come. So consider yourself invited. We will have lots of goodies and games for most ages. This is a FAMILY halloween bash.
The only requirement is that everyone comes dressed up including Moms and Dads. Nothing to scary as little monsters will be running around. If you can't see the above clearly enough this Halloween Bash will take place Saturday, Oct. 20th from 6-8 pm. Hope to see you ghouls then.

2 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

Totally wish that I could be there. I miss you all so much! This just doesnt feel like home.

Camille said...

You are on the ball early! I keep debating on throwing one too. I wanted to do an adult one, maybe no costumes but just a fun halloween party for my birthday. Mainly because I miss all my old friends so much. I still have none here! Anyway, maybe we'll do a big one with kids and all. Cute ideas....