CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shoes

With our dirt, rock, sticker weed landscpaing the kids know they are not allowed to go outside without shoes on. Hunter and Maddie were already outside when Emily woke up from her nap. She of course wanted to join the others but didn't have her shoes on. I was in the process of cutting up raw chicken and just glancing around the room I couldn't see her shoes. I kept telling her to go find them so I could put them on. She came back several times empty handed. I sent her off again for another search and realized she never came back. Being the front door was still wide open I figured she had gone outside without shoes anyways. This is what I discovered. Isn't she obedient. Couldn't find her own shoes so moms sandals will have to work.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I would like your secret to obedient children...please! ;)

Camille said...

So darling, what a good girl! :)