CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to mom. Happy birthday to mom. 
Happy birthday to mommy, happy birthday to mom!

Look at the fantastic girl pac-man birthday cake Madelyn made for me. 

Madelyn made my cake on a Friday after school. Saturday morning while Kory and I were split up at two different basketball games with the rest of the kids; Maddie was with Aunt Hanna decorating it. I loved playing pac man as a kid. Every year the kids ask what kind of cake I want and I usually say I'd love to make a pac man cake. Years have gone by and I've never gotten around to it. Madelyn finally did it for me! My birthday fell on a Sunday this year. When she brought it home Saturday she kept it hidden from me to keep the surprise. Love my girl!

0 comments: