CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2017

Home Coming Week

My little's love, love, love homecoming week. They wear the high school colors red and black and we get to face paint. Then during school lunch the high school football team and cheerleaders eat lunch with the kids and plays with them outside. After lunch the whole school gets to go outside and sit along with the sidewalk and watch every single group/team you can be apart of in high school go past them during a small parade.    


Brayden came home super excited! He challenged a football player at recess to see who could do the most push ups! Brayden won!! I hope Brayden will grow up to be just as kind and considerate as the young man who "lost" the challenge. It totally made my little man's day! 

Go Tigers....... 

Kylie didn't want face paint, nor did she want her picture taken. However, she did let me apply a little paint to her hand. Then a friend who was helping with the kindergarten class during the parade sent me this picture. Yay! I got one of her anyways. Little stinker! 

Love that my kiddo's love to participate at school. 

0 comments: