CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 08, 2018

Chess

For weeks now I have been finding similar drawing of this all over the house. It's always on my white board. I find it on scratch paper pads, on the back of Kory's order forms and the inside of coloring books. I knew it was Brayden's drawings but what the heck is it? I thought maybe it had something to do with Fortnite, the latest game that every little boy seems to eat, sleep and talk about. One morning I caught him in the act and asked what the heck this was? He replied it was his chess game. What? I didn't even know he knew how to play chess. I asked him who he was playing against? He said himself. Hmmm I wonder how well that works? I guess he wins everytime right? 


Strategizing his next move....

 Pretty sure this kids needs a chess set for Christmas.  

1 comments:

Short Haircuts said...

chess is the good game and you can learn more from this. love this kid
, who is playing the chess and make it possible.