CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Halloween 2018

Halloween Day!

The little ones had a parade after lunch at school. They walked around the track once 
That's my little incredible!

Mr. Joker who insisted on jogging around. 

I volunteered to help in Braydens class party so I don't have pictures from Kylies. A few weeks before Halloween all of the 4th graders voted on whether to do a regular Halloween party or play store with the money they earn during the week for good behavior, good grades and turning in homework.  The kids decided on the store.  Those that signed up to be a store owner had to pay $100 for their space. Brayden had earned just over $300 if play money so he was good with that. At home he had done some extra chores and helped work on the house to earn money to buy his "Glow" sticks, bugs, necklace and rings. His store was everything that "glowed". 
His store was super successful. He earned $1,064 in one hour and almost sold out of everything. He was so pleased! Being a store owner he then had to pay taxes on his sales of 10% to his teacher. He had a great time! Although he's never had to "pay" to go to the bathroom he knows he'll never have to worry about not having the money to pay for that bathroom break if needed. It was a long afternoon spent at the school but so much fun! 

That afternoon I got texts from my 3 older kids. They were all wanting to go home from school with a friend and go trick or treating with them. I let them all go but now I regret it as I don't have a single picture from them. Bummer! Kory was going to go with the little ones and I but he insisted on working and by the time he got home he was in a lot of pain and so stayed home. The littles and I just stayed in our neighborhood walking up and down a few streets. Their bags were soon filled where it was to "heavy" to carry so we made our way home. It was quite the different Halloween night for sure. 

0 comments: