CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 01, 2010

Trick or Treat

Those of you who know me know my passion for Halloween. I LOVE this holiday!
I love everything about it. For the past 4 years we have had an annual Halloween Party. Living in my parents basement, not having a lot of room and not knowing what the weather would really be like and of course not knowing a lot of people we decided not to this year. I should have done one anyways. I really missed not doing one. Oh well next year for sure.
We were able to go to the Elder's Quorum party held at the church. Kory and I were the Ghost Buster's.
I've been working for several days on our costumes and I thing they turned out great. I loved our costumes this year. We usually don't do the same costume every year. I guess we are like our kids and want to do someting "new". My sister Sheri has already called dibs on our costumes for next year. We'll share! These were such a hit though we'll have to use them again, sometime in the future. At our only party we got to attend we won the most "overall" halloween costume this year.
Brayden was our ghost.
Emily decided to be a witch for the night.
Mommy with my little man spider.
My ghost!
My brother and his family came along with us.
It was a good party with lots of food, sugar cookie decorating for the kids and plent of visiting.

I think what I like about Halloween the most is all the creativity you can have with it. The thinking up and then creating the homemade costumes. It was much easier when my kids were younger and there was only 1 or 2 of them to do there's too . Now having 4 kids that come with there own opinions and the changing of there minds so quickly I just can't do homeade for all. But at least I can use my creativity on Kory's and mine costume. I know I've said it but I'm going to say it again. I absolutely loved our costumes this year. I don't know how I will be able to one up ourselves next year.

1 comments:

Camille said...

i thought I commented before, maybe not. I love your costumes. So did jonathan. very cool. ;)

All the kids look cute in theirs too. Even travis & christina look the part!