CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Brother Travis and Family

This cute lil' family were my 1st guinea pigs. My first real photo shoot for someone else EVER! 
It was a great experience and I learned a lot and know I have a lot to learn still. 

Here's Miss Elena. She's 4 and a cutie pie!

Daddy and Elena!

Travis and Christina.


Mommy and Elena!
The first thing I learned from their session was that next time I need to break off that low hanging limb that shows up in every photo. The 2nd thing is that if I can't remove that limb I need to figure out how to crop/remove it in photo shop. I wish we would have played more. Taken more photos in different position's and in different places. Oh well! Next time... 
When the kids go back to school I hope to pull out my Photo Shop book and play a little more with these pictures.  

0 comments: